ReadySet’s cloud-based, end-to-end software platform helps hospitals, surgery centers and manufacturers eliminate the costliest and most time-consuming issues associated with managing implantable devices.
Discover how one hospital system saved nearly $20,000 after 2 weeks of implementing ReadySet.
ReadySet’s market-leading Solutions include Predictive Analytics, Inventory Management, Billing Reconciliation and Real-time Reporting to help Supply Chain, OR and SPD personnel optimize implantable device supply chain management.
Unmatched Benefits of ReadySet Surgical
- Automatically identify surgical inventory demand and revise scheduling based on inventory availability
- Anticipate and eliminate non-compliant inventory usage
- Eliminate unwarranted lost instrument claims
- Provide real-time status updates of loaned and consigned inventory
- Capture and correct implant charge discrepancies before final submission
- Automatically revert non-contracted implant charges to $0
- Generate on-demand vendor scorecards
- Analyze trends filtered by location, surgeon, specialty or vendor
- Measure overall implantable device supply chain performance
“ReadySet has demonstrated a commitment…to ensure our investment in the technology actually worked. That’s huge.” – Director of Sterile Processing
“My experience with ReadySet has been nothing but excellent. We have vendors telling us that they prefer ReadySet.” – Manager, Sterile Processing
“ReadySet Surgical first and foremost has the best support system I’ve ever been a part of. It has truly been a pleasant experience working with this team.” – Sterile Processing Manager
“Since deploying ReadySet Surgical’s solutions, our team has had 100% compliance with access to sterilization guidelines and zero lost instrument discrepancies.” – Chief Operating Officer
Over 100 hospital systems and counting rely on ReadySet Surgical.
ReadySet’s award-winning technology integrates with EMR, ERP, instrument tracking and instrument management systems to scale across all your facilities. Our Implementation and Support Teams can help you quickly leverage our Solutions to optimize your implantable device supply chain and spend more time on patient care efforts. We look forward to helping you succeed!